Preparing for Denting & Painting – 15 Feb 2021
We provide quality denting services. With our state-of-the-art Authorized Multibrand service stations and machines, we ensure to provide excellent denting painting services to our clients. We also undertake complete denting painting solutions and provide our customers an exhaustive repair for cars, for a complete car servicing experience to our clients. Our body shop expertise includes Denting Painting.
We provide quality denting services. With our state-of-the-art Authorized Multibrand service stations and machines, we ensure to provide excellent denting painting services to our clients. We also undertake complete denting painting solutions and provide our customers an exhaustive repair for cars, for a complete car servicing experience to our clients.Our body shop expertise includes Denting Painting for the following:
- Major accident repairs that typically happen on highways, involving front end, rear or side impact
- Minor accident repairs that typically happen in city driving conditions including dents, scratches, cracks, cuts either on plastic or metal
- Repair of plastic items such as Bumper, Mirror casings
- Windshield repair replacement.
- Full body painting (same or colour change, including Solid colour, Metallic or Pearl White)
- Colour restoration
- Car styling by painting or installation of body kits
- Chassis, panel and general car bodywork damage and be completely re-built and resprayed to its exact specification perfectly colour matched
In summary, whatever the type of car damage (chassis, panel or general body damage), we are skilled to completely re-build and restore the body colour to the exact specification per factory paint.
Colour Mixing Matching Capabilities:
At ssmotors, we are experts in colour mixing matching. Paint mixing is more an art than a science. Colour of a vehicle changes with time depending on its use maintenance. Keeping your car exposed to nature like sun, rain, moisture, heat can cause fading or dulling. If only one or more panels in a vehicle are to be painted, our artists will carefully match the colour shade to the rest of the vehicle rather than just following manufacturer recommendations. We carry a wide range of clears, tints and base to mix any shade to your requirement.
All work is carried out using the very latest in body repair technology, allowing you a convenient and very affordable high quality service. We use Miracle Panel Repair System, Plasma Cutter, Airless Plastic Welder, Spot Welder, Mig Welder for Denting. Using these tools allows us to repair damaged body panels from the outside. This avoids the time consuming strip and refit process normally involved in the repair of damaged body panels. Hence, we are able to benefit our customers by reducing repair costs and time the vehicle is off the road [how?]. Painting is only done inside a paint booth.